1. COMPETITION. The competition to which these Terms and Conditions apply, wherein the ENTRANTS submit ENTRIES via the WEBSITE [www.winamegahome.co.uk] for a chance to win the PRIZE.
2. PRIZE. The freehold of Avon Place, Windmill Lane, Avon Castle, Ringwood BH24 2DQ as registered at the Land Registry under Title Numbers DT235054, DT316027 and DT256423 (the PROPERTY) but free of all mortgages and financial charges on completion of the transfer to the WINNER. Plus a contribution to the WINNER’S legal fees (limited to £1500 incl. VAT) and payment of any stamp duty land tax arising on the completion of the transfer to the WINNER. Any fees or taxes payable by non UK citizens or residents will remain the sole responsibility of the WINNER. However, in the event of less than the minimum number of ENTRIES 170,000 being sold by the CLOSING DATE, the PRIZE shall be a cash prize equivalent to 75% of the amount received for ENTRIES into the COMPETITION net of promotion costs.
3. PROMOTERS. The PROMOTERS are Win A Mega Home Limited, registered address Northgate House, Northgate Street, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1JX. The PROMOTERS are the operators of the COMPETITION.
4. QUESTION. This is the question which ENTRANTS must answer correctly (in accordance with the answer held by the PROMOTERS) to be eligible to win the PRIZE.
5. ELIGIBLE ENTRIES . All ENTRIES received where the ENTRANT correctly answers the QUESTION.
6. ENTRY/ENTRIES . An entry or entries made via and in accordance with the instructions set out in the WEBSITE including the receipt of payment of the entry fee.
7. ENTRANT. Any person who enters the COMPETITION via the WEBSITE or by using our cut out entry form printed from the WEBSITE (excludes limited companies, LLP's and partnerships).
8. WINNER. The ENTRANT of an ELIGIBLE ENTRY chosen at random on the DRAW DATE who will receive the PRIZE in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. WEBSITE. Website domain name: www.winamegahome.co.uk
10. LAUNCH DATE. Monday 26th March 2018.
11. CLOSING DATE. Monday 31st December 2018.
12. DRAW. A random draw from all ELIGIBLE ENTRIES received on or before the CLOSING DATE.
13. DRAW DATE. Within 7 days of the CLOSING DATE.
A. By entering the COMPETITION all ENTRANTS are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
B. By entering the COMPETITION, all ENTRANTS agree that the PROMOTERS may hold ENTRANTS contact details to inform them of other forthcoming PRIZE DRAWS of a similar nature.
E. The COMPETITION is open to all persons over 18 years old excluding the PROMOTERS, their family, agents, employees, professional advisors and others directly connected with the operation of the WEBSITE.
F. ENTRANTS accept that entry in itself and payment of the £25.00 fee per entry, does not guarantee that they will win the PRIZE.
G. No guarantee or representation is made by the PROMOTERS as to either the value of or the state of repair of the PROPERTY. No covenant or representation is made that the PROPERTY is free from encumbrances other than mortgages and financial charges which the PROMOTERS will redeem at completion of the transfer of the PROPERTY to the WINNER,
H. Only ENTRIES made in accordance with the instructions contained on the WEBSITE will be admitted. ENTRANTS must ensure that by entering they do not contravene any of their domestic national laws. ENTRIES must be made in English only.
I. ENTRANTS and all associated with the COMPETITION and its activities accept that English Law prevails in the event of any dispute arising.
J. The PROMOTERS reserve the right to disqualify any ENTRANT entirely at their own discretion if the ENTRANT has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. ENTRANTS are solely responsible for providing the PROMOTERS with accurate current details.
K. Each ENTRY with the correct answer to the QUESTION entitles the ENTRANT to one chance to win the PRIZE. i.e. 50 entries with the correct answer to the QUESTION generates 50 chances to win the PRIZE. Cardholder limited to 40 purchases / £1000 per day and 1000 purchases/£25000 per competition.
L. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time.
M. All ENTRIES become the property of the PROMOTERS on receipt and will not be returned.
N. ENTRANTS access the COMPETITION by pressing the ENTER COMPETITION button on the WEBSITE and following the instructions set out on the WEBSITE.
O. ENTRANTS accept that in entering the COMPETITION, they are exercising skill and judgement in arriving at the answer to the QUESTION and that in so doing, they acknowledge that this is NOT a lottery.
P. ENTRY is accepted once the process is completed with the ENTRANT providing their contact details including email address and telephone number.
Q. The PROMOTERS reserve the right to extend the COMPETITION by up to a further 60 days at their discretion.
R. No refunds will be made at any time for any reason.
S. The DRAW will take place at Avon Place by Sir Christopher Chope OBE MP (subject to availability) with a solicitor and invited guests. The PROMOTERS decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the COMPETITION following determination of the WINNER
T. The WINNER shall be contacted by email and/or telephone immediately following the DRAW DATE. In the event that the WINNER fails to contact the PROMOTER within 28 days after the DRAW confirming acceptance of the PRIZE, a second DRAW will be made to find a replacement WINNER, the former WINNER’S entry being declared void. In those circumstances the provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the WINNER shall apply to the replacement WINNER.
U. ENTRANTS agree that the usual requirements under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for goods and services ordered on line to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this COMPETITION.
V. Unless the WINNER has indicated that he or she wishes to remain anonymous, the WINNER’S name and town of residence will be publicised on the WEBSITE for as long as the PROMOTERS decide.
W. The WINNER will be required to prove his or her identity by way of Passport or Picture Driving Licence. The WINNER will be required to sign a contract to take a transfer of the PROPERTY within 28 days of communication of acceptance of the PRIZE. Such contract shall be in a form specified by the PROMOTERS and shall include a provision that the PROMOTERS shall have the conduct of any negotiations with HMRC relating to the amount of stamp duty land tax payable on the transfer of the PROPERTY to the WINNER.
X. The PROMOTERS will not be liable for any loss (economic or otherwise) suffered to or sustained by any person or property as a result of any act or omission of the PROMOTERS, its agents or officers in developing, planning and administering the COMPETITION, distributing the PRIZE to the WINNER or following transfer of the PROPERTY to the WINNER.
Y. The PROMOTERS accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within the PRIZE details, description or specification or any other part of the WEBSITE. It is the responsibility of each ENTRANT to satisfy himself/herself as to the accuracy of the details.
Z. The PROMOTERS do not accept any liability suffered by any ENTRANT for any losses due to matters beyond their control. This includes but is not limited to failures by computers, failure of the WEBSITE, banking system failures or problems associated with high levels of Internet Traffic, server faults or any other reason.
AA. None of the above shall constitute the creation of any form of contract or joint venture or other agreement between the ENTRANT and the PROMOTERS.
BB. If the PROMOTERS are aware of or have reason to suspect any form of fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, fraudulent concealment, hacking or interference with the functionality of the WEBSITE then any ENTRY arising from this will be void.
CC. ENTRANTS should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions. All ENTRANTS will be treated equally.